Artwork & Specification Technologist – Harwich, Essex
Reporting to the Group Technical manager, we are recruiting on a permanent basis for a full time Artwork and Specification Technologist.
- Responsibility for the technical sign off for packaging, involving checking artwork against specifications through several stages.
- Write and maintain specifications generating the recipe information, ingredients declaration, nutritional and allergens information with all relevant legislation.
- Coordinate all information for new product specifications and transferring data into specific factory and customer requirements.
- Maintain product quality, safety, composition and labelling.
- To assist the technical team as required during customer visits and audits.
- A food related degree ideally or equivalent qualification
- Experience of the online retailer specification systems
- Strong communication skills for dealing with suppliers and customers
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong understanding of the food manufacturing industry
The ideal candidate will be:
Competent using Microsoft office and retailer approval systems.
Have previous experience working in a similar role.
A good team player.