Brand Manager – Harwich, Essex.
Salary: Competitive & Negotiable
Reporting to: Director of Global Procurement & Managing Director
- Responsible for leading the planning, execution and analysis of relevant business initiatives related to key products, pricing, promotion and packaging required to drive volume and profit for the organisation.
- Establish consumer & customer insights and make sound strategic recommendations.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of key products.
- Grow the brand in existing categories.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust the brand strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Work closely with internal marketing teams and agencies.
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new product concepts, and take action as necessary.
- Organise meetings with existing and potential clients.
- Direct Business Development responsibilities for strategic customers.
- Monitor competitor products and marketing activities.
- Research, analyse, and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalise on market opportunities and minimise effects of competitive activity.
- Ensure KPI’s are monitored and strived toward on an ongoing basis.
- Provide periodic ongoing reports with recommendations.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in a relevant FMCG environment
- A natural affinity for brands and how they connect with consumers
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Able to evidence a track record of brand management
- Able to evidence a track record of sales growth
- Ability to deal with a range of products
- Ability to maintain and manage relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Able to be flexibly minded and offer innovative solutions
- A self starter, able to work alone and in a team