Debt Recovery & Litigation Manager – Harwich, Essex.
Salary : Competitive/negotiable dependant upon skills and experience
Status: Permanent / full time or part time will be considered
We are recruiting, on a permanent basis, for an experienced Debt Recovery Manager.
Reporting to the Legal Counsel & Finance Director you will be responsible for;
- Directly dealing with collection of the currently significant level of outstanding debts.
- Reviewing all group debts on an individual company basis and ensuring that credit terms are complied with. This will include having weekly reports from Credit Control of each company with regards to statuses of the debts and collections.
- Implementing systems to reduce LOC.
- Working with existing Credit Controllers, Finance and Legal teams who will provide support and assistance as required.
- Account management skills.
- You will have a sound knowledge of civil procedure rules and civil claims with experience in drafting legal court documents. Dealing and responding to defences and documents, obtaining judgement and thereafter enforcing judgement are key components of this role.
Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential for this role.
If you have the necessary skills and experience required for this role we would love to hear from you.