Manager – World Food Aid
Status: Permanent / Full-time or Part-time will be considered
Salary: Competitive/Negotiable dependant upon skills and experience
Responsible for the sustainability of the charity by creating fundraising activity and reaching out to new audiences. Lead and project manage the implementation of a Business Continuity Plan, leading the administration of all aspects associated to this, including the planning, organising, and performance controlling all project activity.
This role will be required to work nationally to engage and inspire community teams to maximize and establish new fundraising groups, emergency appeals along with building public support.
All Revenues raised will be allocated through a grant application process along with donations for Critical Emergency Response. All Revenues distributed by approval of the board of directors.
The Candidate should posses in bundles the abilities;
- Delivery, Quality and Development, the fundamental skills you should excel in:
- An excellent communicator, written and oral enabling development of collaborative partnerships, promoting the brand with third party stakeholders.
- Ability to investigate, complete and extract revenues for National fundraising applications through UK Government and European bodies, along with collaborative charities and organisations
- Compassion and Drive
- Building a business continuity plan for the development of World Food Aid.
- Implement strategies and be responsible for achievement of targets
- Oversee the fulfilment of funding requirements/project target aims
- Liaise with service users, service purchasers and beneficiaries as appropriate
- Marketing Strategies for engagement and promotion of the charity
- Marketing & Execution of Events
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role we would love to hear from you.