Marketing Assistant – Harwich, Essex.
Title: Marketing Assistant
Status: Permanent / Full-time
The success of Flying Trade Group is built on three core values – service, value and quality.
As a family run group we focus on delivering excellent customer service, together with fantastic quality products and services at great prices, across all the sectors we operate within. These values have enabled our business to thrive and grow rapidly in recent years despite challenging economic times. Over the last decade Flying Trade Group has attained a prominent position across some of the UK’s leading business sectors.
Surya Foods is now firmly established as a major player in the world food sector, and boasts the enviable position of being the largest supplier of world food lines into supermarket giants Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s and Morrisons.
Meanwhile Surya Hotel’s expanding hotel portfolio currently features some of the UK’s most beautiful niche hotels. Interests in the leisure and construction sectors also form an important part of our UK business.
We are recruiting, on a permanent basis, for a Marketing Assistant, primarily based at our Head Offices in Harwich, Essex.
To assist with the planning, development and execution for Surya Foods marketing strategies, marketing communications, promotions and projects within set budgets and timelines.
- Assisting with creating, developing, implementing and measuring the success of all marketing, promotions and PR across Surya Foods.
- Creating Marketing Content through Adobe & Illustrator software.
- Ability to create and design point of sale materials, along with social media content, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Contribute to the development of the Strategic Plan and to the achievement of the objectives contained therein
- As Instructed by the Head of Marketing, assist with the execution of the Strategy for Surya Foods, by company, brand and product.
- Ensuring that the groups brand is managed to minimum set standards, visually and verbally.
- Ensure all projects are within budget and an audit report produced to track ROI of each campaign.
- To achieve key performance indicators set by the Head of Marketing
- To initiate and develop new revenue generating ideas and to continually evaluate the market place
- To project lead sampling and instore marketing activities as per supplier guidelines
- Full analytical reporting on activities.
- Ensure that the Media Policy is adhered to.
Skills / Experience:
- Technical and Professional Knowledge
- Sound knowledge of Adobe & Illustrator Software
- Creative abilities for design and content execution
- Sound standard of education
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High standard of grammar (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Full Driving License Essential.