National Accounts Manager (Morrisons & Asda) – Regional Responsibility, Regular Travel to Harwich Required.
Excellent Salary + Bonus + Car.
Status: Full Time / Permanent
We are recruiting, on a permanent basis, for a National Accounts Manager for Morrisons and Asda.
Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for brands that are in the national supermarkets and independent outlets. The role is full time. You will be responsible for contacting key clients, driving volumes, sales and profits. You will need to be able to communicate to the highest standard, be engaging, of course be incredible at sales and closing the deals!
This is a home based role with regional responsibility therefore travel within the UK is an essential component. A Company car (or mileage reclaim) is provided with a requirement to visit head office in Harwich Essex regularly and initially weekly.
If you want to join us on the journey, and have the dedication to take us to the next level, we would love to hear from you.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for retailer accounts as directed by the Sales Director.
- Ensure KPI’s such as volumes, sales, margin, service levels, promotions, are monitored on an ongoing basis.
- Develop profitable and sustainable sales and profit growth each year for key assigned accounts.
- Maintain thorough understanding of each customer including competitors and strategic initiatives.
- Liaise with members of the organisation to ensure service levels are maintained at a minimum level of 98%.
- Ability to manage relationships with retailers on a professional basis enhancing the Surya reputation as a reliable and trusted supplier.
- To provide periodic ongoing reports to the Sales Director, as directed.
- To liaise with assigned retailer account on a daily basis to discuss, stock, promotional activity, NPD & pricing.
- To increase prices when required
- To manage promotion budgets
- Regular face to face meetings with key contacts within assigned accounts.
Skills, qualifications and experience
Selling skills at the highest level
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Strong management skills
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Ability to deal with a complexity of products
- Ability to maintain and manage relationships at senior levels
- FMCG knowledge is essential
- A desire to grow and develop
- Strong communication
- Analytical Skills