National Accounts Managers and Sales Staff (World Foods) – Nationwide
National Accounts Managers and Sales Staff (World Foods) – Excellent Earnings Potential!!
Part of the Flying Trade Group, Surya Foods is one of the largest suppliers of authentic world foods to the UK food sector.
With over 2,000 products available, Surya represents over 50 agency lines from some of the world’s leading companies as well as its own popular house-brands, including Laila, Salaam, Apna, Jamaica’s Pride and Island Sun.
We are growing fast and recruiting, on a permanent basis, for National Accounts Managers and talented Sales Staff.
National Accounts Managers
Excellent Salary + Bonus + Car
Reporting to the Managing Director or Accounts Controller you will be responsible for brands that are in the national supermarkets and independent outlets. The role is full time. You will be responsible for contacting key clients, up-selling on existing orders, and driving sales. You will need to be able to communicate to the highest standard, be engaging, of course be incredible at sales and closing the deal!
This is a remote role with regional responsibility therefore travel within the UK is an essential component. A Company car (or mileage reclaim) is provided with a requirement to visit head offices in Harwich on an occasional basis.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for major retailer accounts as directed by the Managing Director
- Responsible for developing smaller retailer accounts with direction from the Managing Director and Business Development Managers.
- Ensure KPI’s are monitored on an ongoing basis.
- Develop profitable and sustainable sales growth year in year for key assigned accounts.
- Maintain thorough understanding of each customer including their important customers, main competitors and their strategic initiatives.
- Having full autonomy and accountability for all SME sales, product portfolio management.
- Liaise with members of the organisation to ensure service levels are maintained
- Ability to manage relationships with SME retailers on a professional basis.
- To provide periodic ongoing reports to the Managing Director, as required.
- To liaise with assigned retailer account on a daily basis to discuss, stock, promotional activity, NPD & pricing.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Strong management skills
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Ability to deal with a complexity of products
- Ability to maintain and manage relationships at all levels
- FMCG knowledge is essential
- A desire to grow and develop
- Strong communication
- Analytical Skills
Talented Sales Staff
Great Salary + Bonus = Excellent Earnings Potential!!
We are always interested in hearing from those who have a natural passion and flair for sales.
We have potential opportunities for both field based sales staff and office based sales in online and/or tele sales.
Typical qualities we look for are;
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and ambition together with a genuine team spirit attitude.
- A professional and likeable personality able to quickly build relationships with customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of sales negotiation.
- Well presented.
- Good IT skills.
- A good head for figures and an analytical approach to sales and margins.
- The skill to imaginatively research new business and bring it to fruition.
If you possess these qualities and are looking for a rewarding career with opportunity for progression, we would love to hear from you.