Revenue Manager – Surya Hotels – UK Based
Company Overview: Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
We are the UKâ€™s most progressive Hotel Group with a mission to make each visit relaxing and memorable.
All eleven properties within the portfolio have been specifically selected for their unique appeal in locations rich in heritage.
Our quest is to build a consortium of hotels of character, each with their own charm and quality. Combined with the ambience, we offer superior service standards, locally sourced food and accommodation that is of the highest levels.
Whether it be a visit for business or pleasure, a genuine warm welcome awaits you at Surya Hotels. At prices you will be pleasantly surprised with and service without compromise, we know you will want to return.
Key Requirements for the Role:
- Degree Level of Education preferred.
- Required a minimum of 3 years of Revenue Management experience in a multi-unit role.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Advanced analytical skills and a high level of expertise in MS Excel.
- Highly knowledgeable on hotel technology products: PMS, Channel. Manager, GDS, Extranets, RMS systems.
- Good logical reasoning skills along with excellent relational skills.
- Ability to deliver results at short notice.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to own a project from inception to completion.
- Confidence to challenge traditional thinking.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Evidence of Successful outcomes within previous roles.
Main Duties of the Role:
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
- Manage and supervise strategy for all 3rd party distribution.
- Responsible for assessing, analysing and pricing group business strategies.
- Provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Responsible for configuration and validating data from all RM Systems.
- Ensure hotel content is updated on web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
- Provide analytical support and insights to the Hotel sales team & General Managerâ€™s.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with internal and external clients.
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etcâ€¦).
- Reduce the distribution costs.
- Participate and provide input in Annual Budget Process.
- Develop a Revenue Management culture.
- Any other reasonable requests made by management.
- Clearly communicate strategic vision and objectives to the Hotel Teamâ€™s on how to drive revenue and improve revenue performance.
- To provide support to Commercial Head in developing commercial models to drive Revenue generation and maximisation.
- Maintain the Surya Hotels DNA for staff recruitment.
- Ensure the welfare of all staff members is not compromised
- Drive performance of all our people.
- Engage with our Teams both within the Hotels and at 118.
- Measure Client / Stakeholder satisfaction regularly.
- Represent Surya Hotels while participating in associate, client and industry functions. Â Â Â Â
- Educate relevant staff within the business on issues and processes relating to our Revenue. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Participate in the weekly Revenue Management/Forecast Meeting.
- Conduct weekly Revenue Calls.
- Proactively identify soft spot/need periods and work in cooperation with Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Develop and maintain Promotional Calendar.
- To act as a positive Ambassador for Surya Hotels.
Product: Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- That Revenue targets / KPIâ€™s are met.
- Develop overall pricing strategy to include all market segments and distribution channels.
The nature of the Revenue Manager position with the outlined description of responsibilities cannot be exclusive or restricted. The demands of the business will shift and duties outside of those mentioned will need to be addressed and met.