Surya Foods – National Accounts Manager
National Accounts Manager
Competitive Package + Bonus + Car.
We are recruiting, on a permanent basis, for a National Accounts Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for brands that are in the national supermarkets and independent outlets. The role is full time. You will be responsible for contacting key clients, up-selling on existing orders, and driving sales. You will need to be able to communicate to the highest standard, be engaging, of course be incredible at sales and closing the deal!
This is a remote role with regional responsibility therefore travel within the UK is an essential component. A Company car (or mileage reclaim) is provided with a requirement to visit head office in Harwich, Essex once a week occasionally more.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for major retailer accounts as directed by the Managing Director.
- Responsible for developing smaller retailer accounts with direction from the Managing Director and Business Development Managers.
- Ensure KPI’s are monitored on an ongoing basis.
- Develop profitable and sustainable sales growth year in year for key assigned accounts.
- Maintain thorough understanding of each customer including their important customers, main competitors and their strategic initiatives.
- Having full autonomy and accountability for all SME sales, product portfolio management.
- Liaise with members of the organisation to ensure service levels are maintained at a minimum level of 98%.
- Ability to manage relationships with SME retailers on a professional basis.
- To provide periodic ongoing reports to the Managing Director, as directed.
- To liaise with assigned retailer account on a daily basis to discuss, stock, promotional activity, NPD & pricing.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Strong management skills
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Ability to deal with a complexity of products
- Ability to maintain and manage relationships at high board level
- FMCG knowledge is essential
- A desire to grow and develop
- Strong communication
- Analytical Skills