Brand Manager, Essex, UK
- Competitive / negotiable salary
- Full time / Permanent
We have ambitious plans to maintain and grow our position as the UK’s leading supplier of world foods across Europe that are of good quality, sustainable origin, at great customer value.
As part of our growth plans, we are now seeking a Brand Manager with Food experience to join our Commercial Team.
Developing a deep understanding of Ethnic consumers and leveraging insights to drive brand equity through the delivery of communication and innovation projects.
Brand Manager duties and responsibilities
- Build, Develop, and execute marketing strategies that align with our business objectives
- Conduct market research to identify consumer trends and insights and use this information to create a marketing strategy.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets, ensuring that marketing activities are delivered within budget.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Buying, NPD, sales, and operations, to execute marketing campaigns that deliver business objectives.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of our marketing activities.
- Develop and execute brand activation campaigns to drive consumer engagement and loyalty.
- Identify new product innovation opportunities and collaborate with our NPD team to launch new products in market.
- Build and develop partnerships with influencers and other brands to increase our brand awareness and reach.
- You will have experience at a Brand Manager level, ideally from within a C&C /retail/FMCG background
- Self-starter and lead a number of concurrent brand projects.
- Ability to demonstrate a commercial mindset and to think strategically
- An innovative and creative mindset with the ability to drive new concepts
- Strong influencing
- Influence cross functional teams
- Proven track record of delivering activities end to end with great results
- Free parking on site
- Pension Scheme
- Attractive salary
- Full time employees are entitled to 5.6 weeks of annual leave in each holiday year including the usual bank holidays in England.
- Discounts within the Group
If you would like to join us on our journey, we’d love to hear from you.