Brand Manager (Food) Harwich, Essex
We have ambitious plans to maintain and grow our position as the UK’s leading supplier of world foods across Europe that are of good quality, sustainable origin, at great customer value.
As part of our growth plans for 2023, we are now seeking a Brand Manager to join our Commercial Team.
We are investing heavily in our brands and our brands function, and we are looking for a Brand Manager to join our central marketing function and deliver the development and activation of plans for our Food Brands.
Brand Manager duties and responsibilities
- Lead brand NPDs including idea generation, preparation of business plans
- Contribute to the development of long-term strategic plans through the ability to turn customer insight and market understanding into commercially viable initiatives
- Support the continued future development and activation of the Surya brand.
- Maximise sales growth
- Manage marketing budgets
- You will have experience at a Brand Manager level, ideally from within a retail/FMCG background
- Self-starter and lead a number of concurrent brand projects.
- Ability to demonstrate a commercial mindset and to think strategically
- An innovative and creative mindset with the ability to drive new concepts
- Strong influencing
- Influence cross functional teams
- Proven track record of delivering activities end to end with great results
Online application form
- Junior National Account Manager – Remote/Field/Office Based, Essex, UK Apply
- Finance Director – Harwich, Essex. Apply
- Tippers x 2 Nights Shift, Harwich Essex Apply
- FA to CFO, Harwich, Essex Apply
- Import & Export Executive, Harwich, Essex Apply
- Logistics Container Planner, Harwich, Essex Apply
- Sales Order Processor – Harwich, Essex UK Apply
- Field Sales Executive, South, Midlands and North, UK (Remote) Apply
- NPD Specifications Technologist – FMCG – Harwich, Essex. Apply