Business Administration Apprentice – Ardleigh, Colchester, Essex
Surya Hotels are now recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our welcoming Head Office team in Colchester. The role will include assisting the HR Manager and the Property Manager with tasks on a regular basis and other members of the office from time to time when required.
An extraordinary experience in one of our niche hotels awaits you. Surya Hotels are one of the UK’s leading niche hotel groups situated in some of the UK’s most idyllic settings, from historic towns and coastal resorts to picturesque villages.
Stylish rooms complement our intoxicating bars, carefully crafted food, electric events and white weddings. Our passionate teams have generations of hospitality experience and are each directors of their own fields, we don’t just strive for guest satisfaction, we exceed all expectations… Welcome to Surya Hotels.
- Pulling Reports from our HR Management System to find relevant data as requested.
- Talking to Tenants, Suppliers, Contractors and Internal colleagues to arrange for materials to be delivered and works to be carried out.
- Continued monitoring of dates for required compliance work to be carried out.
- To receive and understand customer complaints and feedback to be passed on to the relevant person.
- Management of the Car Parking system, involving registration entry and fine cancellation.
- Regular input of new staff into the online training system and extraction of data to ensure training is done on time.
- Liaising with GMs and Maintenance men daily to discuss Rota changes and work to be done.
- Building a Rapport with Contractors and Maintenance men.
- Creation of Discount Cards.
- Assisting HR with Recruitment from both a posting and CV review standpoint.
We are looking for someone who can join our small but well-knit Head Office team, this will mean that you are sociable and can have a laugh with us but will also be able to focus hard on the task at hand to get the job done when needed. Being good at timekeeping, being reliable and having an interest in Administration will be needed for this role. You will be fully trained to do the job by both us and The Colchester Institute as part of your apprenticeship.
- Good email and telephone manner.
- Accuracy with data inputting.
- Able to deal with high pressure tasks and multitasking.
- A basic understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- General computer understanding.
- Ability to evaluate and prioritise work on a repeated basis when jobs come in.
- Logical problem solver.
If this role seems like something that would suit you and you would like to join our team please get in contact with us.
The Salary for this role will meet minimum wage but is dependant on experience.
Job Type: Full-time