Commercial Support Assistant, Harwich, Essex
- Status: Full Time / Permanent
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm
- Location: Site Based – Harwich, Essex
- Salary: Competitive / Negotiable dependent upon skills and experience.
The role and responsibilities:
As the Commercial Assistant, you’ll be working closely with the rest of the commercial team, providing support to the National Account Managers and Channel Controller whilst undertaking your own commercial duties.
The ideal candidate will need brilliant communication skills to liaise with Account Managers, suppliers, and customers alike; whilst collaborating with relevant departments.
The candidate will need to be highly organized, good at scheduling workloads, numerically strong and accuracy and attention to detail are a “must”.
Other roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Supporting the National Accounts Managers
- Coordinating customer visits and meetings
- Preparing sales presentations
The successful candidate will find this role challenging but the end result will be very satisfying and rewarding with excellent scope for eventual career progression into account management.
The role will suit business minded individuals who are keen to learn and develop their career.
In summary, the ideal candidate will be:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Good communicator and team worker
- Confidently able to deliver presentations to clients
- Ability to build new and existing relationships with Clients and suppliers
- Business development and confident to make opportunity calls
- Ensure a smooth and timely completion of all relevant contracts, queries and other commercially related tasks
- Competent numerically
- Experience in an Account Support/similar role in the FMCG sector
- Preferably educated to degree level but not essential
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and want to join a growing business with great future career prospects, then we would love to hear from you.
Online application form
- Junior National Account Manager – Remote/Field/Office Based, Essex, UK Apply
- Finance Director – Harwich, Essex. Apply
- Brand Manager (Food) Harwich, Essex Apply
- Tippers x 2 Nights Shift, Harwich Essex Apply
- FA to CFO, Harwich, Essex Apply
- Import & Export Executive, Harwich, Essex Apply
- Logistics Container Planner, Harwich, Essex Apply
- Sales Order Processor – Harwich, Essex UK Apply
- Field Sales Executive, South, Midlands and North, UK (Remote) Apply
- NPD Specifications Technologist – FMCG – Harwich, Essex. Apply