Customer Collaboration Executive, Harwich, Essex.
Customer Collaboration Executive
|Status||Full Time / Permanent (Monday to Friday)|
|Reporting to||Head of Supply Chain|
Surya Foods is one of the largest suppliers of authentic world foods in the UK and the company behind the fastest growing rice brand, Laila – part of the rapidly expanding, family run Flying Trade Group (FTG) which boasts an annual UK turnover in excess of £160-million, operating in over 30 countries.
We supply 100’s of products into supermarket giants Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Aldi, Lidl, Co-Op, Iceland. We supply key customers such as Bestway, Brakes and Bidfood in our every growing food service channel. We also supply over 1000 independent retail accounts across the UK which is the heartbeat of our business, as well as our recently created online store selling over 2000 SKU’s. With rapid expansion plans over next 3 years, we are planning on launching another 100 SKU’s this year, bringing new products and innovation to every sales channel. We are dramatically expanding our business with new capacity, new manufacturing capability and a much bigger commercial, marketing and buying team.
To facilitate this growth, we are seeking a Customer Collaboration Executive. Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for managing relationships within the Supply Chain Team and so someone with a strong customer focused background would be beneficial.
- Ensuring Retailer availability is maintained in line with agreed targets.
- Collaboratively plan and execute all promotions for a given portfolio of customers.
- To manage range changes ensuring all new lines and extensions launch on time and all obsolete stock is removed from the business.
- Ensuring supplier to depot service level is on target by holding collaborative reviews with customers, identifying areas for improvement to help maintain a high service level going forward and creating joint supply chain plans for each customer.
- Utilise Retailer systems to ensure forecasts are updated i.e., Tesco Connect, Retail Link
- Maintain all internal systems to ensure stock is available when required.
- Ensuring customers are on the most optimal settings by building an action plan to improve on their current ordering and delivery patterns.
- Accountable for maintaining the forecast for a range of retail customers.
- Experience of Retailer or Supplier Supply Chain operations
- Engagement and People Skills
- Stakeholder Management