Customer Relations Manager, Colchester, Essex
- Full time / permanent (Monday to Friday)
- Based in Colchester / Harwich, Essex
- Salary is negotiable / competitive DOE
Part of the Flying Trade Group, Surya Foods is one of the largest suppliers of authentic world foods to the UK food sector. Its unrivalled, extensive world food ranges has seen it become the biggest supplier of world food lines into supermarket giants Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s and Morrisons, alongside over 1000 independent accounts in the UK.
With a range of over 2,000 products available, Surya owns three rice brands listed in the UK’s top 10 (Laila, Salaam & Apna – Nielsen 2017), represents over 50 agency lines from some of the world’s leading companies, as well as its own popular house-brands, including Jamaica’s Pride and Island Sun.
Do you have operations/ project management experience with a solid work background in account management?
If so we’re looking for a Customer Relations Manager to own the end to end order placement to shelf edge as well as maintain and oversee profitable relationships with key customers.
Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently. Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Retainment of customers
- Maintain a positive image of the company
- Create and nurture relationships with customers
- Manage all things client relationship on behalf of some key customers.
- You’ll have an exceptional background in working with Senior Account Managers, and will be superb at ensuring that all aspects of the customer journey is faultless, and that repeat business and revenue is achieved.
- You will be able to work with high spend customers as well as ensuring that other lower volume businesses in the customer portfolio are well looked after, and are not ignored.
- You will be passionate about providing an exceptional level of service and will want to work with some really high calibre individuals
- Capture intelligence on customers supply chain strategy
- Improve internal forecast accuracy
- Management of supply issues
- Work with and execute product launches, reviews etc
- Experience of leading customer engagement activity and events
- Experience of leading customer insight programmes
- Account Management, Account Manager, Key Accounts, Food, Drink
- Experience and work well under pressure in a fastpaced environment
- A natural and engaging communication style, demonstrating a passion and excellence for customer contact, developing trusting relationships both internally and externally
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Workplace pension
- Staff discount
If you have a strong background in FMCG, Retail or Supply Chain then we’d love to hear from you.