Customer Relationship Management Executive, Harwich / Colchester, Essex
- Full time / permanent (Monday to Friday)
- Based in Colchester / Harwich, Essex
- Salary is negotiable / competitive DOE
Part of the Flying Trade Group, Surya Foods is one of the largest suppliers of authentic world foods to the UK food sector. Its unrivalled, extensive world food ranges has seen it become the biggest supplier of world food lines into supermarket giants Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s and Morrisons, alongside over 1000 independent accounts in the UK.
With a range of over 2,500 products available, Surya owns three rice brands listed in the UK’s top 10 (Laila, Salaam & Apna – Nielsen 2017), represents over 50 agency lines from some of the world’s leading companies, as well as its own popular house-brands, including Jamaica’s Pride and Island Sun.
For your application to be successful you will need to have a strong background in CRM marketing, have (FMCG) Fast Moving Consumer Goods experience and a strong knowledge and understanding of CRM platforms.
CRM software is used extensively in the food and beverage industry, providing useful features such as online customer portals, sales portals, sales analysis & forecasting, price management, material requirement planning etc.
We’re looking for a Customer Relationship Management Executive to support on a variety of tasks and to own the end to end order placement to shelf edge as well as maintain and oversee profitable relationships with key customers.
This is a back office role where you will resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently. Other duties include;
- Ensuring the Surya Online website is up to date across all platforms
- Support with improving customer retention, engagement and loyalty and any troubleshooting issues raised by customers are dealt with promptly
- Play a key role in implementing and delivering the CRM strategy and community strategy across all brands.
- Continually improve customer satisfaction and overall experience
- Gather regular customer feedback, segmentation & contact targeting
- Creating and executing campaigns and reporting
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales via our In-House Customer Developed Portal
- Analysing data to gain insights into our customers and to inform strategy
- Experience delivering end-to-end CRM activity
- Strong numerical & analytical skills
- Experience creating and delivering campaigns that increase revenue and improve customer retention
- The ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects whilst liaising with a variety of stakeholders
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Workplace pension
- Staff discounts