Deputy Shop Manager (World Food Aid Charity Shop) Full Time or Part Time – Clacton, Essex.
Deputy Shop Manager – Clacton, Essex.
Reporting to: Retail & Volunteer Manager
Rate of Pay: £16,010 per annum (Full Time, pro rata for Part Time)
Job Type: Full Time or Part Time / Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week for full time, regular Saturday required on a rota basis.
World Food Aid (WFA) is a UK-based charity on a mission to tackle the hunger pandemic.
To raise funds and awareness WFA have approved a 3 year charity shop growth plan and are looking for a Deputy Shop Manager to help launch our new shop in Clacton.
Responsible for the smooth running of a designated Charity Shop whilst maximising revenue for the Charity.
- Day to day management of the shop
- Recruitment shop volunteers
- Management of stock donations and circulation
- Cash handling and banking
- Management of a system to record gift aid
- Responsibility of the smooth running of charity shops
- Maintaining a high standard of shop cleanliness
- Working closely with the Retail & Volunteer Manager to develop the shop
- Following WFA policies and procedures and understanding the work of the Charity
- A highly motivated individual
- Have a “can-do” attitude
- Flexible and trustworthy
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Highly organised and efficient in managing workload
- The ability to inspire and motivate others to support the Charity
- Retail experience
- Well organised and happy to take responsibility.
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer services skills including being polite, friendly, helpful and professional.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
If you have the skills required and experience within charity retail we would love you to apply.