Digital Communications Graduate x 3, Colchester, Essex
- Salary: Competitive/ Negotiable DOE
- Status: 3 months fixed term contract (initially)
- Hours: 24 hours per week
- Location: Colchester, Essex
Surya Foods is one of the largest suppliers of authentic world foods in the UK and the company behind the fastest growing rice brand, Laila – part of the rapidly expanding, family run Flying Trade Group (FTG) which boasts an annual UK turnover in excess of £160-million, operating in over 30 countries.
We supply 100’s of products into supermarket giants Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Aldi, Lidl, Co-Op, Iceland. We supply key customers such as Bestway, Brakes and Bidfood in our every growing food service channel. We also supply over 1000 independent retail accounts across the UK which is the heartbeat of our business, as well as our recently created online store selling over 2,500 SKU’s.
Surya Foods also represents some leading imported brands including Britannia Biscuits, National Foods, FOCO, Ajinomoto and Samai among others as part of our World Foods ranges.
As a result of continued growth we are looking to expand our existing Marketing Team at our brand new office in Colchester, as such, we are recruiting for 3 Communications Interns/ Graduates to join our dynamic creative team in Colchester.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an entry level role and progression within a growing food business.
- Maintaining the Social / Web Stats Report: using analytics tools, provide and update weekly report
- Hands-on copywriting for marketing materials from conception to execution.
- Translate creative direction into creative and simple finished products that are on brand and message.
- Own assigned initiatives by developing ideas to delivering assets, while also contributing to the greater project during creative concept sessions.
- Research, Document Production and Admin: work with the team to undertake specific research projects, collate or generate documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Creative cloud undertake ad hoc admin tasks as requested ranging from low volume data entry to digital filing or tagging of images/ documents etc.
- Instore merchandising
- Provide an effective service that recognises and fully supports the business needs of the department
- The role requires a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who can work as part of a team as well as on his/her own initiative.
- Good people skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are a must
- Knowledge of social media platforms, Microsoft Office Suite and Creative Cloud
- Degree in Marketing (or similar) advantageous
Applicants must be able to demonstrate relevant right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.