Digital Marketing Manager – Colchester Essex
- Salary: Negotiable/Competitive dependant on experience
- Status: Full Time / Permanent
- Location: Colchester, Essex
Surya Foods is one of the largest suppliers of authentic world foods in the UK and the company behind the fastest growing rice brand, Laila – part of the rapidly expanding, family run Flying Trade Group (FTG) which boasts an annual UK turnover in excess of £160-million, operating in over 30 countries.
We supply 100’s of products into supermarket giants Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Aldi, Lidl, Co-Op, Iceland. We supply key customers such as Bestway, Brakes and Bidfood in our every growing food service channel. We also supply over 1000 independent retail accounts across the UK which is the heartbeat of our business, as well as our recently created online store selling over 2,500 SKU’s.
Surya Foods also represents some leading imported brands including Britannia Biscuits, National Foods, FOCO, Ajinomoto and Samai among others as part of our World Foods ranges.
As a result of continued growth we are looking to expand our existing Marketing Team at our brand new offices in Colchester, Essex. As such, we are recruiting for an enthusiast Digital Marketing Manager for the established Halal food business.
Your role will include managing digital campaigns that promote Halal brands, products, and services. Connecting Muslim community with brands through powerful creative campaigns, whether that’s through influencer marketing or social media, to produce authentic, meaningful content for target audiences across digital and non-digital platforms. Candidate should have understanding for ecosystem of ethical values of Islam and Halal foods.
- Develop, implement, tracking and optimising campaigns across all digital channels.
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies.
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise awareness.
- Understanding current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
Skills required for this role:
- Degree in Digital Marketing or related field
- Proven track record of success in digital marketing
- Have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Have experience in training /coaching / leading a team of junior Marketing Executives / Graduates.
- Be organised and have excellent attention to detail, have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- You’ll be keeping up to date with all the latest digital trends.
- You’ll be a pro when it comes to managing senior client relationships, and able to influence people with your enthusiasm and passion for digital.
- You’ll also need strong attention to detail, and a commercial mindset is incredibly important
- The environment is busy, fast paced and sometimes pressurised, therefore an ability to remain calm when under pressure is essential.
If you want to join us on the journey, have the dedication to take us to the next level and work with excellent people, we would love to hear from you..