Engineers, Harwich, Essex
Engineers – Food Manufacturing
- Status: Full time (Day/Night shift available)
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Location: Harwich
- Progression + Training + Company Benefits
We are looking for Engineers to join our team of specialist Engineers. The role will lead the site maintenance function in providing both a reactive and proactive, multi skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
This is a critical role in a dynamic and fast paced environment, with an exciting speciality food manufacturer that produces world food products.
You will be carrying out reactive maintenance on the company’s machinery as well being involved in the continuous improvement and development of our processes and products.
- Responsible for ensuring that the facilities, layout and machinery used, run to maximum efficiency.
- Experience of PLC Systems & Automated Machinery
- Understanding of PPM Systems
Skills / Experience
- Electrical / Maintenance Engineering experience
- FMCG Background.
- Be fully qualified in Engineering with a nationally recognised qualification.
- Have extensive plant level experience with significant proven experience.
- Be able to demonstrate diplomacy and objectivity in all dealings
- Have excellent organisational skills as well as interpersonal and communication skills are essential
If are looking to take your career in an exciting new direction and have the experience and dedication required to take us to the next level, we need to hear from you