Executive Assistant, Field based/ Harwich, Essex
- Salary: Competitive/ Negotiable DOE
- Status: Full time /Permanent
- Location: Harwich, Essex – some degree of flexibility as travel is required in the role
We are recruiting, on a permanent basis, for an Executive Assistant reporting directly to our CEO. The role will be based predominantly at our Head Office, Harwich, Essex United Kingdom however travel will be involved.
Main Areas of responsibility include but not limited to:
- Communications, Industry relations, Special Events, Public Affairs, Strategic Communications, Corporate Communications.
- Company initiatives on Communication
- Company CSR and Core Values
- Monitor and Manage the Companies reputation globally.
- Report weekly on ‘Opportunities to See’ and average AVE
- Deliver KPI’s on Company messages to Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Traditional Influencer Management — grow and manage relationships
- Minimise Crisis Communication Risks and manage when/if arises.
- Set specific internal projects set by 3 Directors.
- Set up specific tasks and hand to relevant departments for daily management.
- To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the CEOs meetings and any other relevant meetings.
- To conduct research/ analysis as directed by the CEO.
- To produce reports for the CEO as and when required.
- To follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the CEO.
- To provide administrative support to the CEO in the follow up and completion of departmental work plans.
- To provide administrative support to the CEO in implementing organisational projects and programmes.
- To comply with all policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
- To hold a valid passport and be willing and able to travel extensively and at short notice.
- The flexibility to work additional/out of hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the business needs.
- To respect the unique contribution of every individual and work positively in an equal opportunity and diverse environment.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role desirable
- You will be professionally presented and be able to interact confidently with people of all levels.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- You will be high energy, confident and dynamic with excellent communication skills, diplomacy and emotional intelligence with a good understanding of audience.
- Experience within a FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) enviornment
- You will be a self-starter who can work autonomously and discreetly attending meetings accordingly.
- Your written and verbal communication skills will be exemplary and must be proficient with Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Excellent / Good command of English language.
- Educated to a degree level in Admin /Secretarial or Business Management