Executive Assistant to Managing Director, Harwich, Essex
- Status: Permanent / Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm – with the occasional requirement to support the MD ‘out of hours’
- Site based role, Harwich (Essex)
- Salary: Competitive / Negotiable DOE
Surya foods is a family owned and run food manufacturing operation in Harwich, Essex.
Established in the 1980’s, Surya, part of Flying Trade Group is a rapidly expanding family owned business with a £168 million annual turnover and 1458 strong employee base.
With its flagship Laila brand, 17 quality grains, 200k tones milling capacity and BRC A grade facility, we are a major Global Foods supplier in the Asian, Oriental, European and Afro-Caribbean sectors. Expanding fast into mainstream FMCG territory.
This varied and busy role will involve a high volume of complex meeting and schedule management, Travel organisation, being the point of contact for the MD, managing conflicting and changing meeting requirements, Salesforce / CRM support and organising events and functions. This role will work collaboratively with other Assistants in the group, so you will enjoy a culture of working as part of a wider supportive team.
What we’re looking for:
- 5 years + of experience in roles across EA or PA / C-Suite level is desirable
- We are seeking an individual with a proactive organised approach as well as self-motivated
- Able to take responsibility and be a strong gate-keeper to the MD
- A strong team player and able to pitch in when and where required to support the wider team
If you feel that you have the desired experience and skillset for this role, then please apply now!
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount within the group
- Free parking