FA to CFO, Harwich, Essex
- Status: Permanent / Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- Site based role, Harwich / Colchester (Essex)
- Salary: Competitive / Negotiable DOE
Surya foods is a family owned and run food manufacturing operation in Harwich, Essex.
With brand new offices in Ardleigh, Colchester by Summer 2024, we are seeking an individual with a proactive, organised approach to provide support to our Chief Financial Officer.
As an Executive Assistant to the CFO, your role will be to support the CFO’s function & team, to provide the maximum efficiency and effectiveness for them to achieve intended outcomes.
Duties will involve assisting with all necessary projects/administration, managing extensive diary and travel scheduling, organising arrangements for meetings internally and externally and providing other business support administration with minimal direction.
- Act as a single point of contact and support for the CFO, exercising high discretion and judgement when dealing with highly confidential and sensitive financial and commercial data.
- Gathering information from financial tools and assist in board packs & meetings
- Float tenders, assemble information for insurances & utilities contracts for the group
- Assist the CFO in team meetings, weekly / monthly reports and staff activity reports and report any variances from agreed schedules
- Support the CFO in banks data submission
- Coordinate with finance team and arrange for data records, storage and automation project
- Assist the CFO in compliances with companies house and HMRC
- The employee has a responsibility towards achieving any departmental targets/KPI’s as shared by the company
- Previous experience of supporting a CFO / C-Suite level in a financial function is essential
- Strong ability to multi-task
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Hardworking and diligent work ethic
- Excellent communication skills.
- MS Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Ability to maintain and manage relationships at senior levels
- FMCG knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
Online application form
- Junior National Account Manager – Remote/Field/Office Based, Essex, UK Apply
- Finance Director – Harwich, Essex. Apply
- Brand Manager (Food) Harwich, Essex Apply
- Tippers x 2 Nights Shift, Harwich Essex Apply
- Import & Export Executive, Harwich, Essex Apply
- Logistics Container Planner, Harwich, Essex Apply
- Sales Order Processor – Harwich, Essex UK Apply
- Field Sales Executive, South, Midlands and North, UK (Remote) Apply
- NPD Specifications Technologist – FMCG – Harwich, Essex. Apply