Food and Beverage Manager – Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire
The Great Hallingbury Manor in Bishops Stortford is looking for a Food and Beverage Manager to join their friendly team.
The Great Hallingbury Manor is a traditional yet modern Tudor style Manor with a contemporary interior and dining experience overlooking a stunning lake and landscaped gardens. Set in the beautiful countryside location of the Essex and Hertfordshire borders, our hotel is ideally placed just minutes from Stansted airport and a short drive from Bishop’s Stortford.
Working across a variety of days and shifts, including evenings and weekends, the Food and Beverage Manager will take control and accountability for the day-to-day Food and Beverage operations of the Hotel and ensure that their Team, consistently achieve product and hospitality service standards.
Main Duties to include:
- Manage, train and lead the Food and Beverage team.
- Responsible for all operational aspects of the F&B department and its success.
- To support the General Manager with the management of the Food and Beverage Department including events, budget, rota and performance management.
- To empower the team to deliver fantastic service, and be able to handle all guest feedback for positive and negative and record correctly.
- To ensure high service standards are maintained throughout the Food and Beverage operations of the Hotel.
- To positively promote revenue awareness within the department and maximise sales opportunities.
- Ensure team awareness of Hotel facilities, restaurant /bar opening times, Hotel promotions, products, services and disabled facilities.
Key Requirements for the Role:
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally.
- Ability to lead and set by example.
- Superb Customer Service skills and the ability to upsell.
- Minimum 2 years Hospitality experience within a Food and Beverage Department.
- Excellent active listening, negotiating and presentation skills.
- Experience of presenting an environment that exceeds our Customer expectations.
- Ability to manage the F & B Department rota in line with agreed budgets.
Surya Hotels offer the successful candidate a career with development opportunities across our 14 hotels and bars, along with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, AE pension, Cycle to Work scheme and discounted hotel stays.
If you are interested in the above position please get in touch with us, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year