Food and Beverage Supervisor – Farnham, Surrey
Surya Hotels are looking for an enthusiastic Full Time Food and Beverage Supervisor to complete their Food and Beverage team at The Hogs Back Hotel
Step inside and the accent is on classic comfort, from the stylish restaurant and bar to the spacious, light-filled bedrooms. A high-spec spa and pool meanwhile invite relaxation – or invigoration in the Hog’s Back Leisure Club gym.
The Food and Beverage Supervisor will take control for the day-to-day Food and Beverage operations of the Hotel. The role will also include Hotel Duty Manager shifts in the absence of an onsite Duty Manager.
Key Requirements for the Role:
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally.
- Ability to lead and set by example.
- Superb Customer Service skills and the ability to upsell.
- Minimum 2 years Hospitality experience within a Food and Beverage Department.
- Excellent active listening, negotiating and presentation skills.
- Experience of presenting an environment that exceeds our Customer expectations.
- Ability to manage the F & B Department rota as in line with agreed budgets.
- Main Objectives of the Role:
- Ensuring food standards and practices are maintained to the highest level
- Meet agreed budgets and targets in all food and beverage
- Maintain and monitor the quality of service standards and take corrective action
- Manage all hotel teams in the absence of a duty Manager
- Identify and recommend training/development of team where appropriate, ensuring all staff are competent within their roles
- Promote, encourage and monitor adherence to company policies, including health and safety
- Ensure guests always receive the highest levels of service
- Encourage team members in improving sales performance
- Minimise complaints and ensure appropriate resolution
Job Types: Full-time, Salary: £8.75 – £9.75/ hour
If you are interested in the above position please get in contact with us, we look forward to hearing from you soon