Goods In – Warehouse (Nights), Harwich, Essex
- Role: Goods In (Nights)
- Hours/Days: Full time/permanent (Nights)
- Rate of Pay: £11.00 per hour
This is an imperative role handling the goods and products in our busy FMCG warehouse.
- Receive deliveries of goods and supplies
- Check for damaged or missing items
- Store goods
- Move stock around by hand, using lifting gear or a forklift truck
- Pack orders
- Load goods
- Keep records of stock
- Keep paperwork up to date
- Clean work areas
- Understanding and following health and safety rules would be essential in this job.
- Experience of Goods-In services in a production /warehouse environment desirable but not essential
- PPT and Reach Truck Licence is essential
- Able to work independently
- Reliable and flexible and able to work quickly and efficiently;
- There will be regular stacking and manual handling and wrapping in this role therefore candidates must be used to heavy lifting
- Good general IT skills including knowledge of warehouse systems (ideally SAP)
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.