Graduate Sales and Marketing Executive (Field based with UK Wide travel)
- Job Title: Graduate Sales and Marketing Executive
- Salary: 16-20k
- Hours of Work: 5 days a week (with some flexibility)
- Location: Field based with UK Wide travel
We are on the lookout for Sales and Marketing Executives to join our Independent team. With rapid expansion plans over next 3 years, we are planning on launching another 100 SKU’s this year, bringing new products and innovation to every sales channel. We are dramatically expanding our business with new capacity, new manufacturing capability and a much bigger commercial, marketing and buying team.
We supply 100’s of products into supermarket giants Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Aldi, Lidl, Co-Op, Iceland. We supply key customers such as Bestway, Brakes and Bidfood in our every growing food service channel.
We also supply over 1000 independent retail accounts across the UK which is the heartbeat of our business, as well as our recently created online store selling over 2000 SKU’s.
Surya Foods also represents some leading imported brands including Britannia Biscuits, National Foods, FOCO, Ajinomoto and Samai among others as part of our World Foods ranges.
Reporting to the Channel Manager you will be working on projects, media plans and new account development (POS placement) and supporting the team with holiday cover.
- Recent Business Degree Graduate (preferred / similar although not essential).
- Some sales, marketing, or business development experience will allow you to hit the ground running remotely and confidently negotiate and influence potential clients
- An excellent telephone manner and command of oral and written English will allow you to be able to effectively communicate confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-starter with a desire for early responsibility which will showcase your passion to learn and develop professionally within our growing business
- A creative and persuasive verbal and written communicator with an eye for detail and accuracy is key for you to be able to win new business and produce content
- Strong IT literacy (Microsoft Office suite)
If you’re a recent Business Graduate looking to gain experience in a broad range of skills as well as accelerating your career path we’d love to hear from you!
** All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have current Right to Work in the UK to be considered for this role **