Hotel Operations Manager – Great Hallingbury Manor, Bishops Stortford
Surya Hotels are now seeking an experienced Operations Manager with solid F&B background and proven Hotel Operations experience, to join our successful team at The Great Hallingbury Manor, Bishops Stortford.
Great Hallingbury Manor with its 45 rooms, is a traditional yet modern Tudor Style Manor overlooking a stunning lake and landscaped gardens. With the hotel due to relaunch with a fresh refurbishment in 2020, this is an exciting time to join Surya Hotels as an Operations Manager.
Do you have the drive and passion to lead and inspire our teams, providing the highest levels of service to our guests all whilst achieving budgets and forecasts?
Then we want to hear from you!
Working closely with the General Manager, as Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
· Managing the daily operations across departments of the hotel, including, F&B, Reception and Housekeeping
· Leading the teams and overseeing all departments, including rota-ing and payroll completion
· Proactively encouraging development of self and colleagues, and recruiting team
· Identifying, communicating and actioning sales leads
· Following company control procedures in accordance with the internal audit requirements, including stock reporting and health & safety
· Monitor and maintain operational & overheads’ costs in order to maintain maximum revenue and return for the organisation
To be a successful Operations Manager you will have previous hotel management experience at a 4* level, coupled with a proven thirst for food excellence and providing the ultimate guest service experience, perhaps looking for the next step up in your hospitality career.
You will be a flexible, well organised Operations Manager, with;
· excellent communication skills
· RevPAR, ADR and occupancy rates as a familiar language
· an outstanding all round knowledge of Operations and F&B within hotels
· experience leading from the front with a hands on- can do management ethos
In return we’re offering our Operations Manager:
· A competitive salary
· 28 days holiday, (inclusive of public holidays)
· AE pension
· Bike to work scheme
· Varied working times and great opportunities to advance your career
· Big discounts on Hotel Stays and Meals, throughout the Group
Salary £30,000 to £40,000 per annum. Negotiable, Dependent on experience
Surya Hotels owns and operates 14 Hotels and Pubs across East Anglia and Surrey, being part of the independently owned Flying Trade Group, a collection of companies within leisure, food, construction and hospitality. We offer our team great career prospects as we continue to grow.