Hotel Operations Manager – Dragonfly Hotel, Peterborough
Surya Hotels are now seeking an experienced Operations Manager with solid F&B background and proven Hotel Operations experience, to join our successful team at The Dragonfly Hotel in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Dragonfly Hotels have a simple philosophy: economy with excellence. It means we do the basics brilliantly, with a splash of panache for good measure. In four key east of England locations, we deliver comfort, convenience and efficient, switched-on service, sensibly priced so you can do more with your trip, whether you’re staying with us for business, leisure, or a little bit of both.
Do you have the drive and passion to lead and inspire our teams, providing the highest levels of service to our guests all whilst achieving budgets and forecasts?
Then we want to hear from you!
Working closely with the General Manager, as Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the daily operations across departments of the hotel, including, F&B, Reception, Housekeeping
- Leading the teams and overseeing all departments, including rota-ing and payroll completion
- Proactively encouraging development of self and colleagues, and recruiting team
- Identifying, communicating and actioning sales leads
- Following company control procedures in accordance with the internal audit requirements, including stock reporting and health & safety
- Monitor and maintain operational & overheads’ costs in order to maintain maximum revenue and return for the organisation
To be a successful Operations Manager you will have previous hotel management experience at a 4* level, coupled with a proven thirst for food excellence and providing the ultimate guest service experience, perhaps looking for the next step up in your hospitality career.
You will be a flexible, well organised Operations Manager, with;
- excellent communication skills
- RevPAR, ADR and occupancy rates as a familiar language
- an outstanding all round knowledge of Operations and F&B within hotels
- experience leading from the front with a hands on- can do management ethos
In return we’re offering our Operations Manager:
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday, (inclusive of public holidays)
- AE pension
- Bike to work scheme
- Varied working times and great opportunities to advance your career
- Big discounts on Hotel Stays and Meals, throughout the Group
Surya Hotels owns and operates 14 Hotels and Pubs across East Anglia and Surrey, being part of the independently owned Flying Trade Group, a collection of companies within leisure, food, construction and hospitality. We offer our team great career prospects as we continue to grow.
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000 dependent on experience.