In-House Solicitor, Colchester, Essex
- Status: Full Time/ Permanent
- Hours: Monday to Friday
- Salary: Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Location: Colchester, Essex
We are currently looking for a motivated, professional In-House Solicitor to join our team. You will have up to 3 years experience and able to turn your hand to a wide variety and range of work which includes;
- Company secretarial, fintech supported and related documents
- General litigation and otherwise
This role will be based in new offices based in Colchester, Essex on a permanent full time basis.
The candidate will be working with the person who provides in house legal services to a number of companies. The workload is predominately Commercial and some Corporate awareness would be beneficial.
The in-house role will be to undertake a diverse range of legal work.
You will have a general understanding of law and a very practical and commercial approach.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements
- Broad commercial legal knowledge to include different areas of law (e.g. Commercial, intellectual property, data protection)
- Working directly with other areas of the business including sales, operations, finance, marketing and procurement.
- Applicants must be fully qualified solicitors in the UK. with a minimum of 3 years + PQE with general private practice experience
- Ideally applicants should be able to demonstrate having previous litigation experience from a reputable law firm.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Strong academic/degree background
- Able to adapt and work flexibly in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Able to communicate clearly and explain often complex legal issues
- You will be personable and communicate very well
- You will work well in a fast-paced environment
- Salary is extremely negotiable if you have the right skill-set for the role
If you have the relevant skills and experience we would love to hear from you.