Junior National Account Manager – Remote/Field/Office Based, Essex, UK
We are looking for our next Junior National Account Manager
✔ Do you want to be a key part of a vibrant, forward-looking team within a leading world food supplier?
✔ Are you a dynamic, highly motivated sales professional with a passion for sales?
Reporting to our Business Manager for Food Service & Industrial, the day-to-day of the role will involve a mixture of sales meetings, field-based visits alongside desk-based work.
What we’re looking for;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Confident in face-to-face meetings as well as Microsoft Teams
- Able to use initiative
- Food Retailer experience desirable but not essential
- Sales and food industry experience is preferred but not essential.
- Willing to travel and be flexible
- Team player but confident working independently
- Candidates must have a valid driving license and be able to attend head offices in Harwich, Essex a minimum of 2 days per week.
What we offer;
- Market competitive salary
- 28 days of annual leave.
- Company pension scheme.
- Discounts across the group
- Performance related bonus
You will play an important role in our growing business. In this role you will be expanding our current ranges (food box) by dividing your time between winning new business and helping your existing customers to further develop.
Please submit applications and CVs to: email@example.com or apply online.