Junior National Account Manager – Remote/Field/Office Based, Essex, UK
We are seeking Junior National Account Managers to join our expanding sales team!
Your role as Junior National Account Manager will be to use your persuasive skills whilst also engaging with new businesses from early-stage setup, to building out impactful an engaging activation campaign. Ensuring incremental space and product is listed, and additional products to expand the range stocked, merchandise and increase visibility to maximise the store’s sales potential.
Your business will be your own to make a success of, but you will be part of a friendly, collaborative team who work together to really achieve results and have the support and guidance of your manager.
You will be highly motivated and determined to challenge the existing mindsets of traditional FMCG within the UK and Ireland. A focussed, driven, and strong-minded approach is imperative to success in this role.
We are looking for National Account Managers as part of our sales
What we’re looking for;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Confident in face-to-face meetings as well as Microsoft Teams
- Able to use initiative
- Food Retailer experience desirable but not essential (Top 4 retailers)
- Sales and food industry experience is preferred but not essential.
- Willing to travel and be flexible
- Team player but confident working independently
- Candidates must have a valid driving license and be able to attend head offices in Harwich, Essex a minimum of 2 days per week.
What we offer;
- Market competitive salary
- 28 days of annual leave.
- Company pension scheme.
- Discounts across the group
- Performance related bonus
You will play an important role in our growing business. In this role you will be expanding our current ranges (food box) by dividing your time between winning new business and helping your existing customers to further develop.
Please submit applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.