Marketing Manager, Colchester/Harwich, Essex
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager. Managing marketing campaigns that promote our Surya Food brands, products, and services.
Surya Foods is one of the largest suppliers of authentic world foods in the UK and the company behind the fastest growing rice brand, Laila – part of the rapidly expanding, family run Flying Trade Group (FTG). We supply 100’s of products into supermarket giants Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Aldi, Lidl, Co-Op, Iceland. We supply key customers such as Bestway, Brakes and Bidfood in our every growing food service channel. We also supply over 1000 independent retail accounts across the UK which is the heartbeat of our business, as well as our recently created online store selling over 2,500 SKU’s.
- Salary: Negotiable/Competitive dependant on experience
- Status: Full Time / Permanent
- Location: Harwich, Essex
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Develop, implement, tracking and optimising campaigns across all digital channels.
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support
- Conceptualize and execute multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels
- Understanding current online marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills required for this role:
- Have sound experience in a digital marketing role
- Be organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven success in designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness to travel
- Established contacts in the media
Online application form
- Junior National Account Manager – Remote/Field/Office Based, Essex, UK Apply
- Finance Director – Harwich, Essex. Apply
- Brand Manager (Food) Harwich, Essex Apply
- Tippers x 2 Nights Shift, Harwich Essex Apply
- FA to CFO, Harwich, Essex Apply
- Import & Export Executive, Harwich, Essex Apply
- Logistics Container Planner, Harwich, Essex Apply
- Sales Order Processor – Harwich, Essex UK Apply
- Field Sales Executive, South, Midlands and North, UK (Remote) Apply
- NPD Specifications Technologist – FMCG – Harwich, Essex. Apply