Marketing Manager (Food – Halal) – Colchester Essex
- Salary: Negotiable/Competitive dependant on experience
- Status: Full Time / Permanent
- Location: Colchester, Essex
We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager for our established Halal food business. Managing digital campaigns that promote Halal brands, products, and services. Connecting Muslim community with brands through powerful creative campaigns, whether that’s through influencer marketing or social media, to produce authentic, meaningful content for target audiences across digital and non-digital platforms. Candidate should have understanding for ecosystem of ethical values of Islam and Halal foods.
Surya Foods is one of the largest suppliers of authentic world foods in the UK and the company behind the fastest growing rice brand, Laila – part of the rapidly expanding, family run Flying Trade Group (FTG) which boasts an annual UK turnover in excess of £160-million, operating in over 30 countries.
We supply 100’s of products into supermarket giants Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Aldi, Lidl, Co-Op, Iceland. We supply key customers such as Bestway, Brakes and Bidfood in our every growing food service channel. We also supply over 1000 independent retail accounts across the UK which is the heartbeat of our business, as well as our recently created online store selling over 2,500 SKU’s.
Surya Foods also represents some leading imported brands including Britannia Biscuits, National Foods, FOCO, Ajinomoto and Samai among others as part of our World Foods ranges.
- Develop, implement, tracking and optimising campaigns across all digital channels.
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies.
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise awareness.
- Understanding current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
Skills required for this role:
- Have a marketing (or other relevant) degree
- Have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Be organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written
If you want to join us on the journey, have the dedication to take us to the next level and work with excellent people, we would love to hear from you..