National Account Manager – Private Label, Remote/Field Based, UK
National Account Manager – Private Label
- Salary: Negotiable/Competitive DOE
- Status: Full Time / Permanent
- Location: Remote /Field Based (with a requirement to attend Head Office, Harwich)
Surya Foods is one of the largest suppliers of authentic world foods in the UK and the company behind the fastest growing rice brand, Laila – part of the rapidly expanding, family run Flying Trade Group (FTG) which boasts an annual UK turnover in excess of £160 million, operating in over 30 countries.
As a result of continued growth we are looking to expand our existing Commercial Team. As such, we are recruiting for a National Account Manager – Private Label managing relationships and driving forward our vision in becoming the leading supplier of World Foods across Europe.
Skills required for this role:
- Previous experience within a Sales or Commercial national accounts / key accounts role within FMCG Food / Drink would be ideal
- Commercial acumen – Understands how business works and makes decisions with a commercial and consumer-based perspective.
- Experience of negotiating with buyers within major Retailers
- Stakeholder management
- You can demonstrate you have developed strong customer relationships
- You have strong P&L understanding
- You can develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style
- Passionate about working within the food industry
We need individuals that are category-focused and strong leading cross-functional teams to ensure success.
This National Account Manager position is perfect if you’re looking to progress your career quickly!