National Account Managers (Foods) UK
- Have you got top retailer experience?
- Do you have a track record for growing account profitability and adding commercial value?
- Are you passionate about food?
- Are you looking for your next challenge?
If so, read on!
We’re looking for a National Account Manager to develop long term sustainable and profitable partnerships with key strategic customers.
The role is full time, Monday to Friday with the requirement to visit our Head Offices, Harwich Essex on a regular basis.
You will be responsible for creating new customer partnerships, driving volumes, sales and profits. You will need to successfully communicate internally and externally with customers, be engaging and of course be incredible at sales and closing deals.
This is a role with regional responsibility therefore travel within the UK is an essential component.
Skills required for this role:
- Previous experience within a Sales or Commercial national accounts / key accounts role within FMCG Food / Drink would be ideal
- Commercial acumen – Understands how business works and makes decisions with a commercial and consumer-based perspective.
- Experience of negotiating with buyers within major Retailers
- You can demonstrate you have developed strong customer relationships
You have strong P&L understanding
- You can develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style
- Passionate about working within the food industry
- We need individuals that are category-focused and strong leading cross-functional teams to ensure success.
- Primarily remote based with regular visits to Head Offices in Harwich being an important requirement.
- Company car (or Car Allowance)
- May attract an annual performance bonus subject to KPI
- Pension Scheme
- Full time employees are entitled to 5.6 weeks of annual leave in each holiday year including the usual bank holidays in England.
- Employees are entitled to 50% off accommodation at any of our Surya Hotels
Surya Foods is one of the largest suppliers of authentic world foods in the UK and the company behind the rice brand, Laila – part of the rapidly expanding, family run Flying Trade Group (FTG) operating in over 30 countries. Responsible for UK number 1 market share products such as Laila Basmati Dry Rice, Laila Jasmine Rice and Thai Dragon Sriracha Sauce.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and want to join us on our journey we would love to hear from you.