National Accounts Manager, Foodservice – London, South East.
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car
Full Time / Permanent
We are recruiting, on a permanent basis, for a National Accounts Manager for Foodservice – with a view to developing high growth customer relationships in this channel.
Reporting to the Accounts Controller you will be responsible for selling all brands and product categories in the business across this channel. The role is full time. You will be responsible for creating new customer partnerships, driving volumes, sales and profits. You will need to successfully communicate internally and externally with customers, be engaging and of course be incredible at sales and closing deals.
This is a role with regional responsibility therefore travel within the UK is an essential component. A Company car (or mileage reclaim) is provided with a requirement to visit head office in Harwich Essex regularly.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for food service accounts as directed by the Accounts Controller.
- Regular face to face meetings with key contacts within assigned accounts essential
- Deliver own sales, profitability and promotion budgets consistently
- Become an expert for each customer account identifying competitor and strategic initiatives.
- Professionally manage customer relationships enhancing the Surya reputation as a reliable and trusted supplier.
- Proactively collaborative with customers to ensure day to day KPI’s such as volumes, sales, margin, service levels and promotions are all on track.
- To develop new growth business through NPD and setting up new customer accounts
- To successfully increase prices when required
- Liaise internally with members of the organisation to ensure service levels are maintained at a minimum level of 98%.
- To provide periodic ongoing reports to the Managing Director, as required.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Entrepreneurial selling skills at the highest level
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Strong management skills
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Ability to deal with a complexity of products
- Ability to maintain and manage relationships at senior levels
- FMCG knowledge is essential
- A desire to grow and develop
- Strong communication
- Analytical Skills
If you have the necessary skills and experience and want to work with great people in a growing business then we would love to hear from you.