Night Shift Manager (Warehouse), Harwich, Essex
- Competitive salary + premium rate for nights
- Full Time / Permanent (Immediate Start)
- 45 hours per week
As the Warehouse Night Shift Manager, you will be there to effectively supervise staff and oversee operations at our 11 acre site.
This position is key to unlocking efficiencies within the warehouse and will provide much needed support to the Day Shift team.
Key Responsibilities of the Warehouse Night Shift Manager:
- Issue staff workloads and ensure that all duties are carried in accordance with Warehouse Manager / Operational Directors request.
- Supervise team members in duties and performance and assign workload.
- Managing, evaluating, and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Coaching all new team members in company standards, job duties and relevant SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Ensure that operations are compliant with our internal health and safety policies and any incidents during the night shift are reported immediately to the H&S Manager
- Ensure excellent housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Ensure the maintenance of all equipment is up to date and all faults are reported using the correct documentation, faulty equipment is VOR’d.
- Review resource levels and adjust in line with the daily requirements.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise:
- Experience within a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) / Warehouse environment is desirable
- Proven track record of leading teams in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to use data and analyse performance.
- Proven track record or performance managing teams.
- Experienced in using Warehouse systems (WMS)
- Able to work well alone and as part of a team
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Good understanding of H&S / GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) / Manual Handling is desirable but not essential
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Night Premium allowance
- Free Car Parking
- Staff Discount after 6 months service
If you have possess the necessary skills and qualities required we would love to hear from you.