NPD Assistant – Harwich, Essex.
- Job Title: NPD Assistant
- Hours of Work: Full Time / Permanent, Monday to Friday
- Location: Head Office Based, Harwich, Essex
- Salary: Competitive / Negotiable
Surya Foods is growing fast and we are seeking an enthusiastic NPD Assistant to support this important function.
The environment is fast paced and the role will be hands on. We are looking for someone with a passion for making things happen, real enthusiasm for the food industry, as well as a strong desire to be part of cross functional teams.
The NPD Assistant will play a key part in the development of new products as requested by management and/or our all important customers.
The following traits are essential:
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail: Accurately recording and completing documentation
- Love of food and awareness of food quality standards
- Ability to cook and enjoy cooking
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
Duties for this position include:
- Contributing to the development of new products and samples with support from management
- Sample preparation – To prepare samples for tasting sessions and presentations
- Liaising across departments
- Working within a fast-paced environment supporting all areas of NPD
- There will occasionally be a degree of moving and lifting products some of which can be heavy
If you possess these skills and qualities and want to join us on our journey we would love to hear from you.