Production Operatives Days / Nights, Harwich, Essex
Our company is looking for reliable and hardworking individuals to join our Production Teams in our food manufacturing areas.
The role involves working with colleagues to meet production targets whilst ensuring required product quality and standards are maintained.
The majority of roles involve a degree of manual handling such as packing, labelling, loading and unloading.
Day work and night work is available with a 10% rate premium for night hours.
Immediate starts are available following successful interview.
Career development opportunities available.
- Pack products and perform quality checks
- Put the products into boxes or packaging to be sent to our customers
- Keep production areas clean and tidy
- Report machine faults to shift supervisors and maintenance staff
- Achieve targets and job standards as set out
- You may also be involved in moving the packaged items around the Factory / Warehouse
- Experience of working in a similar environment desirable but not essential.
- Well organised and a good communicator
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Good numeracy and written skills
- Confident working in a team and independently
- Have a strong work ethic and passion in delivering high quality service
- Being committed to safety, quality and productivity
- Following company production rules
- Adhering to health and safety rules and promote a safe working environment
- 10% premium for night work
- Full training will be provided (Food Safety / Manual Handling / Allergen Awareness
- Significant Discounts (staff and family) for stays and food at our Surya group of hotels (after 6 months’ service)
- 5.6 weeks of holiday per year (28 days Paid Annual Leave for a Full Time)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Online payslips and holiday management
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Part-time, Zero hours contract, Temporary contract
Salary: From £9.50 per hour