Quality Manager / Supervisor – Harwich, Essex.
Role: Quality Manager / Supervisor
Location: Harwich, Essex.
Status: Permanent / Full time (40 hours per week)
Salary: Circa £25,000 per annum dependant upon skills and experience
We are seeking a talented and driven individual to work for this leading, innovative and forward-thinking manufacturer. Supplying predominantly into the major multiples. This well-established, family run business prides itself on providing exceptional customer service and the highest quality products.
The business has recently undergone tremendous success and as such, is looking for an experienced Quality Manager / Supervisor to join our expanding team:-
- You will investigate all quality incidents, ensuring effective CAPA’s are implemented
- Supervising a small quality team looking after all aspects of quality and food safety
- Investigating customer complaints
- Ensuring CCP’s are monitored and signed off.
- Achieving quality KPI’s across the site
- Looking after our suppliers and ensuring the correct documentation with regards to supplier management is kept up to date.
- Ensuring the lab samples are sent away on time and in-house results are within spec.
- Presenting and providing training on quality, food safety, standards, changes etc
- Managing change across the business (relating to quality)
- Previous BRC experience is a must.
The Quality Manager / Supervisor position would suit a person with great attention to detail and an excellent communicator who has experience in a food industry Quality Management role. You will be a confident leader who can manage their team, maintaining the high standards the company requires. You will have excellent working knowledge of QMS, HACCP, BRC and internal and external auditing.
The Quality Manager / Supervisor job is based in Harwich, Essex and is paying circa £25,000 per annum dependent skills and experience.
The working hours are 40 hours between Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm with one hour each day for lunch.