Sales Manager (South / SE)
- Title: Sales Manager (South / South East)
- Salary: Competitive & Negotiable
- Status: Full Time / Permanent
- Location: Remote Based
Reporting to the Multi Channel Controller and Brand Manager, you will be responsible for driving product growth and sales with independent outlets and wholesalers.
You will be responsible for contacting clients, up-selling on existing orders, driving sales and building relationships.
You will need to be able to communicate to the highest standard, be engaging and of course be incredible at sales and closing the deal!
This is a field based/ remote role with regional responsibility therefore travel is an essential component. A Company car / Car allowance is provided with a requirement to visit head offices in Harwich, Essex on an occasional basis.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for a range of food sales into independent outlets.
- Develop profitable and sustainable sales growth year on year for key assigned accounts.
- Maintain thorough understanding of each customer, main competitors and develop strategic initiatives.
- Having full autonomy and accountability of account management
- Liaise with members of the organisation to ensure service levels are maintained
- Ability to manage relationships with clients on a professional basis.
- To provide periodic ongoing reports.
- Assist with promotional activities and NPD.
- Take new products to the market.
- Ensure KPI’s are monitored on an ongoing basis.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Track record in developing accounts and delivering results
- Experienced in Major Retailer or Independent retail
- A good head for figures and an analytical approach to sales and margins
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and ambition together with a genuine team spirit attitude
- A professional and likeable personality able to quickly build relationships with customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to deal with a complexity of products
- FMCG knowledge is essential
- A desire to grow and develop
If you possess these qualities and are looking for a rewarding career with opportunity for progression, we would love to hear from you.
- Holidays = 5.6 weeks per holiday year, ordinarily 28 days annual leave per year including bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Discount card for all hotels within group, entitles: 50% for employee off accommodation, 50% off food (not alcohol) 25% off stays for friends and family after 6 months service (see www.suryahotels.co.uk).
- Product discounts
- Free parking
- Long term career and growth opportunity in a growing business