Sales Managers (Oriental Food Products), Golden Foods – Smethwick, Birmingham.
Competitive Salary + Bonus
Status: Full Time, Permanent.
Days / Hours: 5 days / 45 hours
Part of the Flying Trade Group, Golden Foods Birmingham is a wholesale Cash & Carry which provides a delivery service and food products mainly to oriental restaurants & takeaway outlets. The operation includes ambient, frozen and fresh goods services.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join our busy team.
As well as sourcing and building relationships with new clients, you will be responsible for contacting key clients, up-selling on existing orders, and driving sales. You will need to be able to communicate to the highest standard, be engaging and of course be incredible at sales and closing the deal!
This is a remote role with regional responsibility therefore travel within Birmingham and surrounding areas is an essential component.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and ambition together with a genuine team spirit attitude.
- A professional and likeable personality able to quickly build relationships with customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of sales negotiation.
- Well presented.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to deal with a complexity of products
- Ability to maintain and manage relationships at all levels.
- FMCG knowledge is essential.
- A good head for figures and an analytical approach to sales and margins.
- The skill to imaginatively research new business and bring it to fruition.
- Experience in Oriental food sales would be advantageous but not essential.
- Day to day dealing with Oriental customers.
If you possess these skills and qualities we would love to hear from you.