Supply Chain Assistant – Harwich, Essex.
Status: Full Time / Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm
Location: Harwich, Essex
Salary: Competitive / Negotiable dependent upon skills and experience.
If you are looking to further your career with an exciting global, outward-looking company we would be delighted to hear from you.
Surya Foods is one of the largest suppliers of authentic world foods in the UK and the company behind Top 3* UK rice brand Laila basmati.
It is part of the rapidly expanding, family run Flying Trade Group (FTG) which boasts an annual UK turnover in excess of £130-million and operates in over 30 countries. Impressive growth has seen FTG enter the 2018 Sunday Times Top Track 250 league tables and the Sunday Times International Track 200 in 2019.
The biggest supplier of world food lines into supermarket giants Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s and Morrisons, with extensive independent retail accounts across the UK, Surya Foods also represents some of the world’s leading brands including Britannia Biscuits, National Foods, FOCO, Ajinomoto and Samai among others.
Based at our head offices in Harwich Essex, reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, we are looking to recruit to our busy sales order processing team.
The role and responsibilities:
- Receive and Process orders from Key Retail Account customers
- Be the first point of contact for customer Supply Chain and Buying Teams
- Be the main point of contact for National Accounts Team
- Process collections from customers
- Work closely with key customers to forecast promotions and seasonal periods.
- Well organised
- Good Numeracy Skills
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Good computer skills and good computer literacy is essential, particularly Excel and Outlook)
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent telephone and customer serivces manner
- Be able to multitask
If you enjoy a fast paced environment and want to join a growing business with great people, then we would love to hear from you….