Senior Digital Marketing Associate, Harwich, Essex
Senior Digital Marketing Associate
Status: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Based in Harwich but travel to Colchester will be required when necessary
Salary: Depending on experience £22,000-£26,000
The success of Flying Trade Group is built on three core values – service, value and quality.
As a family run group we focus on delivering excellent customer service, together with fantastic quality products and services at great prices, across all the sectors we operate within. These values have enabled our business to thrive and grow rapidly in recent years despite challenging economic times. Over the last decade Flying Trade Group has attained a prominent position across some of the UK’s leading business sectors.
Surya Foods is now firmly established as a major player in the world food sector, and boasts the enviable position of being the largest supplier of world food lines into supermarket giants Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s and Morrisons.
Meanwhile Surya Hotel’s expanding hotel portfolio currently features some of the UK’s most beautiful niche hotels. Interests in the leisure and construction sectors also form an important part of our UK business.
We are recruiting, on a permanent basis, for a person to look after the Digital Marketing, based at our head offices in Harwich and from time to time our hotel head office in Colchester.
To assist with the planning, development and execution for Surya Foods & Surya Hotels digital marketing strategies & digital marketing content.
- Planning and implementing social media activities across all social media platforms
- Write content for marketing materials
- Recruit bloggers, media titles and other influences and manage accordingly
- Create online content with use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Creating Marketing Content through Adobe & Illustrator software.
- Ability to create and design point of sale materials, along with social media content, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Contribute to the development of the Strategic Plan.
- Ensuring that the groups brand is managed to minimum set standards, visually and verbally.
- Ensure all projects are within budget.
- To achieve key performance indicators
- To initiate and develop new revenue generating ideas and to continually evaluate the market place
- Edit videos and graphics
- Ensure that the Digital Media Policy is adhered to.
Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience, preferably in FMCG and or hospitality industry
- Proactive and comfortable in a fast moving environment
- Sound knowledge of Adobe & Illustrator Software
- Creative abilities for design and content execution
- High standard of grammar
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Full UK Driving License essential
- Content writing experience
- Experienced Adobe user