WANTED! Forklift Driver (Warehouse), Harwich, Essex
Do you have a valid Forklift Licence?
Do you have previous experience and knowledge of working in a logistics/warehouse environment?
Are you physically fit and able to lift goods?
If so, read on!
- Rate of pay: £9.50 p/h (Dependent on Experience in a Warehouse/Manufacturing environment)
- Status: Full Time / Permanent
- Hours/Days per week: 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday with the occasional Weekend
- Location: Harwich, Essex
- Other: Must be able to demonstrate right to work in the UK
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Operating Forklift truck
- Receiving and checking of goods inwards and outward
- Replenishment of stock
- Checking & reporting damaged stock
- Ensure warehouses/yards are maintained and presentable on a daily basis
- Maintain stock areas ensuring all stock is stored/secured in the correct location
- Completing regular checks on forklift trucks
- Update our Warehouse Management System
- General health and safety management
- Carrying out any reasonable requests made by the management team.
- Highly organised and capable of performing tasks to a very high standard
- Attention to detail & excellent levels of accuracy
- Excellent housekeeping skills
- A good team player with initiative
- Good communication skills
- Consistent safe working practices
- Driven with a positive “can do” attitude
- Free car parking
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Online payslips
- Pension contribution
- Staff Discounts after 6 months’ service
- Ongoing training will be provided