Warehouse Operatives (Full Time) Harwich, Essex
- Role: Warehouse Operative
- Hours/Days: Full time/permanent
- Rate of Pay: Current £8.72+ dependant upon skills and experience + opportunity for career and salary progression.
Working out of our 11 acre site in Harwich, Essex we are seeking full time Warehouse Operatives (Nights / Day shift available).
- Must be able to work either alone or as part of a team
- Picking and packing orders accurately
- Manual Handling, Lifting and carrying (Manual handling training provided)
- Ensuring correct product/dates/batches are picked for specific clients
- Palletising and segregating products in a safe and secure manner
- Some handling and lifting required
- Accurate completion of any relevant paperwork
- Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- Keep work area clean and tidy
- Achieve targets and job standards set out
- Well organised and a good communicator
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Good numeracy and written skills
- Confident working in a team and independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Have a strong work ethic conveying confidence and passion in delivering high quality service
- Being committed to safety, quality and productivity
- Achieving a high standard of punctuality and attendance
- Following company production rules
- Adhering to health and safety rules and promote a safe working environment
- Comfortable with IT systems / IT literate
- Moving and manual handling required
Full training will be provided
If you have possess the necessary skills and qualities required we would love to hear from you.