Warehouse Operatives, Harwich, Essex
We are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives to join our busy and successful food manufacturing company based at our 11 acre site in Harwich, Essex on a permanent full time basis.
- Role: Warehouse Operative
- Hours/Days: Full time/permanent (Day / Night work available).
- Start Rate of Pay: £9.50 per hour
- Progression Opportunities
- Must be able to work either alone or as part of a team
- Picking and packing orders accurately
- Manual Handling, Lifting and carrying (Manual handling training provided)
- Ensuring correct product/dates/batches are picked for specific clients
- Palletising and segregating products in a safe and secure manner
- Manual handling required (training provided)
- Accurate completion of any relevant paperwork
- Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- Keep work area clean and tidy
- Achieve targets and job standards set out
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment desirable but not essential.
- Well organised and a good communicator
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Good numeracy and written skills
- Confident working in a team and independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Have a strong work ethic conveying confidence and passion in delivering high quality service
- Being committed to safety, quality and productivity
- Following company production rules
- Adhering to health and safety rules and promote a safe working environment
- Comfortable with IT systems / IT literate
- Moving and manual handling required
- A friendly, positive, hardworking approach to work.
- Flexibility to work overtime if required.
- Free car parking
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Online payslips
- Pension contribution
- Staff Discounts after 6 months’ service
- Full training will be provided
- Refer a Friend scheme
If you have possess the necessary skills and qualities required we would love to hear from you.