Warehouse Operatives Staff (Full-Time) – Harwich, Essex.
Working out of our 11 acre site in Harwich, Essex we are seeking full time Warehouse Operatives.
Rate of Pay: Current £8.72+ dependant upon skills and experience + opportunity for career and salary progression.
Status / Days: Tuesday to Saturday Inclusive. Other hours available. Full Time / Permanent
- Accurate picking of stock via scanning and manual processes
- Ensuring correct product/dates/batches are picked for specific clients
- Palletising and segregating products in a safe and secure manner
- Some handling and lifting required
- Accurate completion of any relevant paperwork
- Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- Keep work area clean and tidy
- Achieve targets and job standards set out
- Well organised and a good communicator
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Good numeracy and written skills
- Confident working in a team and independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Have a strong work ethic conveying confidence and passion in delivering high quality service
- Being committed to safety, quality and productivity
- Achieving a high standard of punctuality and attendance
- Following company production rules
- Adhering to health and safety rules and promote a safe working environment
- Comfortable with IT systems / IT literate
- Moving and manual handling required
- Full training provided