Machine Operatives Wanted, Harwich, Essex
If you’re looking to work for a fast-paced manufacturing company, where you learn and develop machining and production skills, we would love to hear from you.
- Salary: From £11.00 (dependant on experience)
- Hours of Work: (minimum of 44 hours per week)
- Location: Harwich
We are seeking 3 Machine Operators with prior experience working within a manufacturing environment (preferably food manufacturing) to operate Rice and Snack lines.
Prior experience working in a similar position with an understanding of packaging / fryer operation is preferable but not essential as full training will be provided
Duties and responsibilities:
- Operating a range of production machinery (VFFS Machine)
- Carrying out production, inspection, packaging, and machine operating
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Able to work to targets/production KPI’s & production schedules.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Previous relevant manufacturing /production experience.
- FMCG knowledge is preferable
- A desire to grow and develop
- Be flexible and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Free onsite parking
- Company Pension Scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Canteen facilities
- PPE provided
- Training provided
- Staff Discount at one of our Surya chain of Hotels (after 6 months service)